ICICI Bank BC MORPHO RD SERVICE INSTALLATION MANUAL STEPS
• Remove the Finger Print device from your System
• Uninstall Old Morpho Rd software , Morpho drivers and other finger print related software (E.g : Jeeven Pramaan, Digipay)
▪ Delete the following folders in C drive ” Morpho, MORPHORDLOG, MorphoRdServiceLOSoft “
• Clear all temp files and cookies. Then restart the system.
• Download latest RD software from https://rdserviceonline.com/
• Unzip the downloaded file and run the setup file with “run as administrator” permission.
• Go to to Control folder, Edit a configuration file named “ConfigSettings.ini” and change the CommunicationMode:1 in to 0 and save.
• Go Control Panel –> Date and Time –> Internet Time –> Change settings –> time.nist.gov –> update now –> ok
• Restart the system
• Plug-in the device to System and wait for the device installation getting completed.
• Please wait few seconds till the RD services message “Update form Server Checked Successfully” will pop up and then click ok.
• Please enter following URL in your Mozilla Firefox or Chrome browser address bar https://127.0.0.1:11100/ and press enter.
• If RD service is successfully installed the following page will open. “Your connection is not secure” – A secure webpage will open. Then click Add exception button and close it. Result page is “405 Method not allowed Content – Type: text/xml” This is okay. All settings are installed, now the RD service is ready.